Monday, April 4, 2016

[coord] Leopard Print and Tea

The day after my birthday was a tea party at a friend's parent's house, so it was like a birthday party, too! Everyone was dressed up beautifully and brought delicious handmade food and teas, and I took out one of the handful of leopard print dresses that I own, salon de the minette in ivory/brown leopard print.

Here are some test coordinates I did a few days before.  I was trying to coordinate it with white so I could use that fur collar, but I ended up using off-white instead since I only have plain white knee socks. I thought these turned out rather well despite the massive bling, but I prefer the final outfit with the golden leaf tiara.



Jumperskirt: Baby the Stars Shine Bright; blouse: Innocent World; cardigan: Alice and the Pirates; purse, socks, jewelry, hair accessories: off brand, Forever 21, handmade; heels, boots: Secret Shop.

(Final outfit: Metamorphose socks and blouse, Claire's and H&M jewelry and hair accessories)



Anyway, I really admire those who rewear their dresses but still manage to make a completely different looking outfit each time. That's my goal, but on the other hand, I love to buy newer and ever tackier dresses, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment