Tuesday, February 9, 2016

[coords] Black x Ivory Innocent World

Here are some latest coords from a couple of private meetups this weekend. I didn't attend the community's Valentine's/birthday meet up at the Brazilian steak house because I had other stuff to do for Chinese New Year and also didn't want to pay that much for food if my pals wouldn't be there. But heck yeah, I would have loved to gorge on endless meat with lovely girls!!!


Finally wearing this cute striped IW dress, lmao. The black is a little faded and the ivory is a little darker than most ivory colors, but from a distance it worked! I keep telling myself that.
Innocent World dress, socks, blouse, Angelic Pretty purse, offbrand hairbow, jewelry, jacket and shoes



Since this was the next day, I rewore the socks and shoes, lmao, but it made a much better look for this IW apartment dress.
Innocent World dress, socks, blouse, Angelic Pretty purse, offbrand hair accessories, jacket, shoes and fur collar

Wanna see the first time I wore it? It looked pretty bad, bleh legwear, non matching purse, I'm so glad I improved since then. Practice makes almost perfect, so just gotta keep on trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment