Sunday, January 10, 2016

[discussion] 2016 EGL community annual wardrobe post

(Apologies in advance for the giant image post, I tried to put everything into as few images as possible for that reason.) Anyway, I've taken photos for the annual  January wardrobe post at the livejournal EGL community, but never posted publicly because... I don't care that much lmao. But I do like looking at people's themed wardrobes and all the cool, rare, old stuff they may have collected. But... really this is for insurance purses, when my enemies track me down and set fire to my house in a futile effort to kill me, I can attempt to persuade the insurance people that I lost this much valuable stuff while planning my vengeance.

Below are just brand lolita-specific items, including a few from Chinese and Korean designers, like Fanplusfriend and Lief and Haenuli. I forgot like 5 things that were new and/or going to be sold but I'm too lazy to pull everything out and photograph again.


All my one piece and jumperskirt dresses, starting from the top left:
h.naoto Frill, Mary Magdalene, Meta, Innocent World,
Meta x 3, Innocent World
Meta, BtSSB, Innocent World, Innocent World
Alice and the Pirates, Haenuli, Lief, Alice and the Pirates
Alice and the Pirates, Meta, Angelic Pretty


Some skirts, starting from the top left:
Meta x 2, Emily Temple Cute
Fanplufriend, Bodyline

  
Some pants: Alice and the Pirates, Axes Femme


Brand blouses: Alice and the Pirates, Meta, Innocent World
Innocent World x 3


Brand boleros: Alice and the Pirates x 2, Emily Temple Cute


Brand jackets/coats: Alice and the Pirates, Meta, Black Peace Now


Brand cutsews/t-shirts: Angelic Pretty, Innocent World, Meta, GLP


Brand socks and hair and wrist accessories: Innocent World, Meta, Angelic Pretty, Baby/Alice, Sakizo's World


Brand and knock off purses: Liz Lisa, Innocent World, offbrand


Brand and knock-off shoes: the only brand shoes are Innocent World, everything is Bodyline or knock-offs

No comments:

Post a Comment